Leeward CC students (or UH students registered for 1 Leeward CC class) may borrow semester loan laptops during the semester/summer session they are registered for. Early College students are ineligible. Pick-up appointments are usually available 1 week before the semester/summer session begins.
- Windows 10 Pro
- USB Drives
- SD Drive
- Internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox
- MS Office 2019
- Google Earth
Laptops have Deep Freeze installed. Please save your files on a USB drive or your Google Drive. Deep Freeze will delete everything, including any app downloads and settings, when you shut down. If you are using Zoom, we suggest using Zoom web client ("Join From Browser" without downloading the app).
Equipment Booking Instructions:
- Select your equipment.
- Click on a green "Available" time slot.
- Review your check out and check in times. The due date is defaulted to the last day of the semester.
- If the due date/time is in a few hours/days, the item is reserved for someone else picking it up later. Select another item.
- Click "Add to Cart and Check Out."
- After you have read through the "Terms & Conditions," click "Continue."
- Fill out the booking form (name, email, etc.).
- You will receive a generated email with your reservation.
- The system will automatically cancel your reservation if you do not pick up your laptop 10 minutes after the appointment time.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you can either click on the link in the email to cancel or contact Circulation Services by phone (808-455-0210) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Determining return time