Only Leeward CC students may borrow mobile devices and accessories
Semester Loan Laptops
Due to limited quantity, our semester loan laptops are first come, first serve. We will not be reserving devices for pick-up; you must come in person.
Semester Loan Mobile Hotspots
A limited supply of Franklin T10 mobile hotspots are available at the library for currently enrolled Leeward students. If you are interested, please complete this form: https://go.hawaii.edu/th3
4-Hour Loan Laptops
Visit our self-service laptop kiosk to borrow a Dell laptop for on-campus use. Use your smartphone to scan the QR code on the kiosk and log in with your UH username.
Mobile Power Units
This portable battery will power your laptop and devices while studying in the Learning Commons & Library. We have carts on both floors so please feel free to grab one before you find your perfect study spot!
Equipment Booking Instructions
- Select your equipment below.
- Click on a green "Available" time slot.
- Review your check out and check in times. You may modify the return time as needed but it cannot exceed the item's maximum loan period.
- "Add to Cart" if you are not ready to check out and need to request other equipment
- "Add to Cart and Check Out" if you are ready to make the reservation
- If you're done adding items to your cart, click on the “Checkout button” in the upper right corner of the page
- After you have read through the "Terms & Conditions," click "Continue."
- Fill out the booking form (name, email, etc.).
- You will receive a generated email with your booking.
- If you need to cancel your booking, you can either click on the link in the email to cancel or contact Circulation Services by phone (808-455-0210) or email (email@example.com).
Determining return time