Book a Service or Study Space
Learning Commons' Check-in Requirements
- Capacity is limited. A reservation is required to enter the Learning Commons.
- UH Students may book reservations up to 7 days in advance. Registration status will be verified. To avoid cancelations, book reservations using your UH email address.
- Visitors: Advanced bookings will be canceled by staff if you are not registered for the current semester. Bookings can only be done in-person and are dependent upon availability.
- Present a valid ID.
- Masks are required.
- For your safety, you will be required to sanitize your work space.
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from others.
- Use the filters at the top to sort the reservations by Category.
- Select your seat or service.
- Click on a green "Available" time slot to book your reservation.
- Review the time slot(s) selected, then click "Submit Times."
- After you have read through the "Terms & Conditions," click "Continue."
- Fill out the booking form (name, email, etc.).
You will receive a generated email with your reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation, you can either click on the link in the email to cancel or contact Circulation Services by phone (808-455-0210) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).