Main Entrance - Item Pick-Up (The Learning Commons & Library: Circulation Services, Main Entrance)
Circulation Services Available (UH Students, Faculty, & Staff):
You must book your reservation 1 hour in advance.
- Book & Video Requests
- Pick up library books and videos. This includes item delivery requests from other campuses.
- Emergency Laptop Loans
- Current Leeward CC students only.
- Semester Due Date: Friday, December 18th, 2020
- Laptops have MS Office 2019 and web browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
- Files cannot be saved to the laptop; please use a USB or Google Drive to save your documents.
- Mobile Print Pick-Up
- Print account required. If you do not have a print account, we can create it when you arrive for your appointment!
- Black and white printouts are 10¢; color printouts are 75¢. You will be charged for both sides if doing double-sided printing or copying.
- When you get to campus, log in and upload your documents at print.leeward.hawaii.edu - Accepts MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, text (CSV, RTF, TXT), images, and Visio files. (Must be connected to LEE Wi-Fi)
- If you want to print an OER textbook with binding, submit a request to the Copy Center.
- Course Reserve - Scanning Requests
- We can scan a few pages and send it by email! You do not need to make an appointment below--just fill out our Course Reserve Scanning Request Form. Requests submitted by noon will be emailed before the end of the business day.
- Pay Library Fines & Fees
- Other Library Services
- Select a green "Available" time slot to book your reservation.
- After you have reviewed the time slot(s) selected, click "Submit Times" and agree to the "Terms & Conditions".
- Fill out the booking form.
- You will receive a generated email with your reservation. If you need to cancel your reservation, you can either click on the link in the email to cancel or contact Circulation Services by phone (808-455-0210) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Available Your Booking Unavailable